Sunday, May 13, 2012

back in the atelier...

My life has been on hold for several years...  I am slowly revisiting my "me time" activities.  We've carved out a niche for just me out of a space in the basement and I spent the better part of yesterday shuffling the contents of my hobbies to their new home.  They're not quite in place yet, but just seeing them again - in boxes covered with dust, albeit - I'm drawn like a moth to flame.  Maybe, just maybe, I'll be back full force & soon.  It has been far too long!

I did accomplish one thing - I was inspired to make a card for my mom for Mother's Day.


The picture sucks and it's portrait instead of landscape - um, really???????????????  Maybe this is why I don't blog more?  Can't figure anything out.  I swear...

So!  This is where I'm supposed to provide the ingredients for the recipe, right?  All I can identify is the Stampin' Up! Owl punch - tooooo adorable!  The papers are generic construction paper I found in my son's school supplies and the card itself was a ready made blank inside note card I picked up years ago.  The stickers are from Wal-mart.  I drew the tree branch, the hearts and the question mark, but you probably figured that out on your own.  Inside I wrote "We do!" and signed our names.

Quick, simple and fun.  And what a sense of accomplishment! 

I really should do this more often. 

Now off to Google how to flip my picture (it's right in my photo library.  Why isn't it right here???  ~sigh~)


No comments: